Saturday, August 23, 2008

My shopping wish list:


I have a very long shopping wish list right now. Since I haven't been purchasing much lately the list just keeps growing.


Louis Vuitton Damier Speedy. I'm saving and saving and picking up every penny I see in the street for this beautiful baby. Honestly this will be mine. I will cherish it forever and one day pass it on to my daughter and it will be an amazing day.






Tall black boots - these are a necessity. I've been looking for good black boots for about a year and a half now - I hate the way every pair I've ever tried on looks. I love these ones though only problem is I found them online. I'll totally take my chances though.






Juicy Couture bangles. Juicy is usually one of the brands I love to hate. I hate the idea that track suits are an acceptable outfit and they've heavily capitalized on that. Everytime I walk into their store I'm reminded of teenage Boca Jappy girls. But nevertheless I covet these bracelets. I love bangles and the black and gold one reminds me of the CC Skye bracelet I love. But much slimmer and much more in my price range. And of course the matching earrings are a must.







Hard case wallets seem to be getting really trendy. this one is adorable because hello I love polka dots.






This necklace is so adorable - and actually it's super cheap. Haven't decided yet if I'll actually wear it though and thus whether I should purchase it .







I love coats and jackets- it's a shame I live in FL and only get to bust them out 2 weeks in a year. Plus I love mustard yellow.

No comments: